TUFF RIB METAL ROOFING AND SIDING
Tuff Rib Metal Roofing: A Popular Choice
Tuff Rib metal roofing and siding panels can be found on many buildings and homes in your own neighborhood. This panel profile is a popular and low-cost choice for adding value and beauty to your home or company. Made from high grade steel, the panels are available in 29, 26 and 24 gauge metal. Also, Tuff Rib metal roofing is available in all of our WeatherXL® colors, as well as Crinkle® and Fluropon® options. Because we use these quality finishes, JD Metals offers warranties on painted panels.
Durable Finishes by Sherwin-Williams®
WeatherXL® is our most popular finish, which resists chipping and scratching while keeping its color and shine. Next, Fluropon® offers extreme weather performance with its Sherwin-Williams® PVDF formula. Lastly, our Crinkle® finish is a texture coating that is both durable and beautiful. With all of these choices, you can find the perfect finish for your new project.
- 36″ Total Coverage, 3/4″ Rib Height
- 29 and 26 Gauge Available
- 24 Available Colors back with a Limited Lifetime Paint Warranty from WeatherXL®
- Also Available in G90 and Galvalume Panels
- Also Available in Fluropon® and Crinkle® Finishes
- Exposed Fasteners
- For Agricultural, Residential, and Commercial Use
- Anti-Siphon Sidelap Design for Weathertightness
- Applies over Open Framing or Solid Substrates
- Suggested Minimum Roof Slope 3:12
JD Metals links quality and service by providing the best metal roofing and metal siding panels at the best possible price. With this in mind, we serve our local customers with showrooms in Limestone, Tennessee, as well as Piney Flats. Our Limestone showroom in particular provides an great chance to see our products up close, including the Tuff Rib metal panels. In addition, we deliver products to our large dealer network, making it possible for customers throughout the Southeast to purchase quality metal roofing and siding. With top notch customer service and great products, we at JD Metals are here to serve you.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!