Metal shingles are a durable, three-dimensional option for your new roof. We carry Arrowline® steel shingles by Edco® in a variety of profiles and colors here at JD Metals. This roofing option looks like shingles but wears like steel, giving your home both the look and protection you want and need.
Arrowline® metal shingles are available in shake and slate profiles, as well as an enhanced version of each. These tough panels will not split or crack and are able to withstand 150 mph wind gusts. Also, they are coated with Kynar® 500, a durable, long-lasting finish that helps each panel retain its color. Edco® uses a special double embossing pattern to add dimensionality and strength. Because of this strength, Arrowline® metal shingle panels can be laid directly over an existing roof, keeping asphalt shingles out of the landfill.
Check out our photo gallery to see how beautiful metal shingles really are!
- Slate: 28 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Shake: 30 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Minimum Slope: 4” in 12”
- Coverage: 12” x 50” (4.17 Sq. Ft.) Panel
- 12 panels / 50 Sq. Ft. Per Box
- Weight Per Box: 45 lbs. Slate
- Weight Per Box: 38 lbs. Shake
- Clip Material: .024” Galvanized Steel
- Exterior finish is Kynar 500® /Hylar 5000® 1 mil thickness with anti-corrosive primer
- Interior finish is a wash coat, 0.6 mil. thickness with anti-corrosive primer