Wood is a timeless building material, and Posteel® Post Frame buildings are indeed timeless. First of all, building packages use large, solid-sawn posts or laminated wall columns to add lasting strength to the structure. Next, posts are embedded or attached to concrete to handle heavy weight loads Another load-bearing component is the pre-manufactured truss, which supports roof loads by carrying the load to the foundation. Finally, exterior sheathing creates lateral load resistance, making the building strong and solid. By combining quality materials with tried and true building practices, Posteel® Post Frame Buildings is an option to consider.
DEPENDABLE THROUGH WEATHER
Code compliant post frame structures can endure high wind and seismic loading conditions. Also, Posteel® building packages use treated wood, as well as protective cover systems for ground contact elements.
VERSATILE FOR YOUR NEEDS
Long-span trusses allow for larger open floor plans without the need for interior load–bearing walls, providing more design options. We design your building for whatever you need, from a small garage to a large barn.
- Traditional Post Frame construction designed with modern engineering ensures code compliance and durability.
- A wide variety of building designs are available in any combination of our WeatherXL® or Crinkle® finishes.
- We use only high-grade lumber for our buildings to assure long life for your new building.
STANDARD POST FRAME PACKAGE
- 20′ – 60′ clear span widths
- Lengths from 20′ – Endless
- Standard Eave Heights up to 20′. Custom Eave Heights Beyond
- Gable & Eave Side Openings Available
- .60 CCA Treated Columns (For In-Ground Use)
- #1 6″ X 6″ or 6″ X 8″ Column Sizes, per Structural Engineering Requirements
- #1 Southern Yellow Pine Secondary Framing
- #1 Treated Lumber at Critial Locations to Ensure the Longest Service Life
Roof & Walls
- 29 or 26 Gauge Available
- Painted or Galvalume
- 23 Colors Available
- Wainscoat Available
- Complete Custom Trim Package
- Insulated/Vapor Barrier
- Commercial Steel Walk-Doors
- Insulated Windows
- Cupolas & More
- Lifetime Limited Paint Warranty
- 25 Year Perforation Warranty on Bare Galvalume Panels
- Lifetime Warrantied Treated Lumber Components
- Engineered and Configured to Meet your Local Area’s Snow and Wind Load Requirements